Start With OHC.
For more than 37 years, our physician-led practice is recognized for going beyond clinical excellence, providing unmatched personal support and genuine emotional caring for patients with cancer and complex blood disorders. With 10 familiar neighborhood locations throughout Cincinnati, OHC is one of the nation’s largest independent cancer care groups comprised of more than 300 team members. OHC’s cancer experts include medical, hematology, radiation, transplantation, cellular therapy, gynecologic, and breast surgical oncologists. Our comprehensive care includes genetics, supportive care, and survivorship programs, and our nationally-recognized cancer research and clinical trials program gives patients early access to the newest, most promising cancer treatments.
At OHC, we have one common goal: to surround adults diagnosed with cancer with everything they need so that they can focus on what matters most—beating cancer.
When you join OHC, you are part of a collaborative multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering personalized patient-centered care in a community setting. You are empowered to build your expertise by working with the region’s leaders in cancer care.
OHC is part of US Oncology, a nationwide network with over 480 sites that believe patients thrive when they can fight cancer close to home. This partnership provides you with access to both local and national opportunities. OHC’s cancer research and clinical trials program partners with US Oncology Research, a network of dedicated researchers who have played a role in more than 100 FDA-approved cancer therapies.
OHC attracts compassionate dedicated professionals who are empowered to foster our mission and make a difference in the lives of cancer patients. Our innovative and engaging work environment promotes professional growth and development while the nature of our work allows you to deeply connect with patients as you provide a continuum of care.
Meet Our People
Our patients often tell us we’re like family to them. From diagnosis, through treatment and survivorship, we walk with our patients supporting them when they struggle and celebrating their successes. This warm, caring atmosphere creates a professional family among team members where individuals have the opportunity to lead through mentorship and learn from leading experts.
When asked what energizes them about working for OHC, employees say:
- ”OHC is always looking for better ways to deliver wonderful care to their patients.”
- “My management keeps me energized by always recognizing my work and hearing out my ideas.”
- “I enjoy OHC culture and I enjoy working with cancer patients. That keeps me energized about the future of working at OHC.”
- “The oncology patients are amazing and they make us want to do a good job.”
- “My team at my office is overall great, and this makes going to work much better.”
- “Career advancement.”
- “I have been able to have a much better work-life balance here compared to previous employers. The team I work with is very supportive, and that makes me want to continue working with this organization.”
Current Job Opportunities
Start with OHC if you are called to:
- Heal the lives of those impacted by cancer.
- Contribute to a team bringing hope for a cure for cancer through research with a global impact.
- Join the region’s leading team of cancer experts.
Click below to view our current job opportunities. You will be redirected to our careers page with US Oncology. Please use a Chrome browser.
What We Offer
You take care of our patients, so we take care of you. OHC’s benefits include competitive pay rates, work-life balance, professional development, healthcare, retirement, wellness, and additional perks. Most benefits are available to employees working 20 hours per week or more.
- Predictable Monday-Friday daytime work schedules
- Paid time off
- Ten company-paid holidays
- Opportunity for occasional weekend work and overtime
- Choice of three health insurance plans that include 98% of area physicians and all hospitals in network and a comprehensive prescription drug program
- Choice of two dental plans
- Choice of two vision coverage plans
- Comprehensive wellness program with opportunities to earn discounts on insurance premiums, gym memberships, and more
- Free annual biometric screening
- Potential to earn free fitness devices and gift cards for various retailers
- 401(k) match/contribution paid by the company
- Education/tuition assistance
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Paid education days
- Financial recognition of advanced certifications for nurses and medical assistants
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Voluntary insurance plans including accident, critical illness, legal assistance, additional life and LTD insurance
- Uniform allowance
OHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, or other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.