There is nothing fair about cancer.
At OHC, our nationally-recognized experts aggressively attack your cancer with leading-edge approaches and therapies, while our clinical trials team constantly searches for the most promising treatments to help you in your personal battle with cancer.
However, a cancer diagnosis impacts every aspect of your life. That’s why OHC also surrounds both you and your family with experts who provide a range of services including emotional, financial, and social support. Services to help you stayed focused on the number one priority – getting well.
At OHC, you will have:
- Access to new, innovative approaches to cancer, like personalized medicine, immunotherapy, and the ground-breaking CAR-T cell immunotherapy
- Technological advances such as CyberKnife for prostate cancer and Gamma Knife for brain tumors
- Gynecologic cancer experts who use the laser-like precision of robot-assisted surgery to treat gynecologic cancers
- Early access to the most promising new treatments available only through clinical trials
- A team that works together to help you coordinate your medical care, answer financial questions, and get the support services you need
- Staff who greet you with a warm smile, call you by name, and open their hearts to take you into their care
At OHC, you’re more than a patient to us. You’re treated as a member of our family.
“Dr. Waterhouse was amazing when I first became one of his patients. I was a nervous wreck with having a blood disorder and possibly cancer. He calmed my fears and was very thorough with explaining what was going on with my health and my treatment options. I would highly recommend him. I would have given him a five-star rating but I just believe the only perfect being is God.” – M.M., January 2021