My Care Plus is an easy-to-navigate, secure web portal designed especially for patients. My Care Plus is an extension of your OHC doctor’s office. It helps you understand your care, test results, and treatment plan through your computer or mobile device access.
Once enrolled, you can access your personal health record on your computer or mobile device (smart phone, iPad). You will have the ability to review, save and print your health information and share it with your family and caregivers if you want. You no longer have to contact your OHC doctor’s office to get this information. It’s easily accessible anytime you need it.
Here’s a listing of the information you can see on My Care Plus:
- Details about your diagnosis
- Any indicated health concerns
- Medications you have been prescribed and are currently taking
- Reported allergies
- Lab results – once reviewed and approved by your doctor
- You can communicate with your OHC care team
To get started, at your first OHC appointment, tell a team member at the front desk that you want to sign up for My Care Plus. They will ask you for a valid email address and email you an invitation to enroll.
How to Sign Up
- Open your email invitation and click on “Enroll Now.”
- Please enter the exact date of birth and valid email address you provided to your OHC team member.
- Create a username and password and verify your date of birth.
- Agree to terms.
- Please check the box for use of your health information.
How To Use
You can send and receive messages through the Message Center on My Care Plus. To begin:
- Log in to My Care Plus at www.MyCarePlusOnline.com.
- Click the Message Center link.
- You can send and receive messages through the Message Center.
- Your care team will make every attempt to respond to your messages quickly, but some responses may take up to 48 hours.
- A staff member, such as a nurse or administrative staff, may respond to your message on behalf of your doctor.
- Do not use My Care Plus for emergencies.
If you have questions regarding enrollment in My Care Plus, please contact your OHC doctor’s office.
If you need help using the Message Center, please contact My Care Plus Support by email at support@MyCarePlusOnline.com or call 1-855-887-6788.